Sunday, February 1, 2009

Never Knowing Who Is Pushing From Behind

Sometimes, we all need a little help from our friends to do the things we want or chase our dreams. Sometimes, people do not know what they've done to propel another onto a path. This video has always warmed my heart and rather than always blather on about something, I thought I'd just post it, instead.

Here's to all of us, and all of you, who have been encouraged and supported, who have been the ones from behind never asking and sometimes, never being told, "Thank you."

2 comments:

Dalai said...

Gotta love the Clydesdales, and the message is great.

I'm not sure how you found my blog, but I appreciate your readership, and I'll be following your story as well. You have taken a huge step, but it sounds like it is the right one for you. Welcome to the occasionally-wonderful world of Medicine!

A Doc 2 Be said...

Thank you for your support! As you well know, it is not a step taken lightly, nor without great consideration for all the sacrifices I will have and need to make.