Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dog Tired, Great Breath

Doing what I can to pull myself back together and get on track for physics. Chemistry won't be an issue, no exams until early November and I think I can salvage an "A" there but physics...

Physics is not hard... confusing at some points, vectors going one way, acceleration going another, velocity changes but I get it and the math... and I still love the class... but the one foot in the concrete filled hole and the other stuck in quick sand is getting old. How to find traction again?!

Teeth brushed, dog tired... I'm off to work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please hang in there. Things will get better... just take it one day at a time and don't forget to breathe.

A Doc 2 Be said...

Thank you. With awesome lab mates, cool TA's, funny professors, and really great work mates, it's hard to want to give up (and I don't).