Saturday, December 12, 2009

96

of 100... and I'm NOT happy. My paper got docked for clarity reasons. I'm not thrilled with that but have set up an appt with the professor to find out what would have "wowed" him and gotten me the full points. I also know that he went easy on these papers because it is not a writing intensive class. In order for me to feel like I can succeed in the more advanced sciences, I really want to be able to write and "wow" the professors.

Hopefully, I will get that from meeting with him. And also, this time, I've printed out ALL the study guide sheets for the exam. And I do intend on the full 100 points. Hopefully, that will get me a beloved A... I can only hope.

Make it a great day!

2 comments:

Slamdunk said...

Congrats and best wishes with the extra points. I think the professor will be encouraged by your desire to learn--in this age of just getting by with whatever.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm still waiting on my final grades. It's been an exhausting semester.

-S.