Tuesday, January 26, 2010

6 Days & Chemistry Starts

I'm registering for chemistry sequence elsewhere for reasons I'll keep private. Am a little nervous but in taking the class this semester, I stay somewhat on track to take the MCAT a year from now.

Until the issues arose with the current university I'd been on track to take the MCAT this summer, and apply THIS summer. Oh well... guess given everything else that has happened, I'll count my lucky stars, pray to the God of Strange Blessings and focus on building my new life, in a new home, with a new university.

I'll go back to where I'm currently at for everything else, not just not g chem or o-chem. Besides, I think it'll be a great experience to see what other universities offer, teaching styles, if a smaller school is better, worse, or indifferent.

By the time class starts, I'll be more settled without the HUGE dancing Yeti pounding on my head. (That, by the way, is a WoW term... I finally came out of the Warcraft closet. Of course, I've also mothballed my toon now, go figure :D)

No comments: