Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pharma, Neuro, Bio

I think it's going to work out... the classes are still open, the bank borrowed me most of the funding, if I can get a small scholarship of some sort, the worst of last year - fiscal, scholastic, and calendar - is behind me.

The lease is signed for new place. Even found an amazing group that will sponsor the pet deposit for my dogs.

In two weeks, I move from my home of 10 years and onto a new life.

And this weekend? Taking my son to Brad Paisley! (one of my resolutions for this year)

4 comments:

Mi said...

Hello,

I found your blog when I googled "Nontraditional pre-med student". I found it very interesting as I am on a similar journey. Thank you for sharing your experiences.

Kara said...

I'm so glad you'll be able to register this semester! Keep going!!!

Slamdunk said...

Sounds like a productive week with a fun in store for the weekend. I hope you all enjoy the concert.

A Doc 2 Be said...

I have not seen my son in over 3 months. It should be a good time for both of us... a way to reconnect and for me, to let him know Mom ALWAYS loves him, whether or not I like his decisions.