Friday, March 5, 2010

Amusing Sight On Way To Work

My job takes me through a bunch of ... interesting places each morning and then onto campus where I work for a great man (fully tenured at that!).

Anyway, this morning's amusing sight:

a veterinarian running down the street in full scrubs, with a cigarette in one hand, and what looked to be a coffee cup in the other.

He's a vet. He works with animals (well, we ALL do, but you know what I mean). He is secluded in a university setting which tends to be pretty... low key.

In one hand he had a coffee mug to amp himself up, and in the other, a cigarette to bring him back down.

And he was running. For the bus. And he was late, and presumably smelly.

4 comments:

Ella said...

Ha! I thought I read "a vegetarian running to work" and I was like... huh? how does she know that? :)

A Doc 2 Be said...

rofl, your comment was WAYyyy funnier than my post! :D

<3 how are you holding up over there?!

Slamdunk said...

The vet probably had lots of practice running late for the school bus as well. Being tardy is a habit for some of the folks I know.

Babylonian Princess said...

Ella, I thought I read vegetarian too, rofl.