Saturday, March 6, 2010

Why The VeGetarian Crossed The Road

just kidding. This post is a tribute to two readers who for reasons they don't know, made me laugh this morning.

Q. What do you call a vegetarian who has gone back to eating meat?
A. Someone who lost their veg-inity.

Q. What do you call a militant vegan?
A. Lactose intolerant.

Q. What's the best way to keep milk fresh?
A. Leave it in the cow.

By the way, for those of you wondering, some of my friends are vegan or vegetarians. I am probably pretty close to vegetarian myself. It is a choice, a mental distance between that which has fur and that which ends up on my plate covered in some sauce that somehow I can't always jump.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

They are silly jokes but they made me laugh. I needed that today. Thanks!

Old MD Girl said...

Those jokes were funny!

I don't really want to be a vegetarian, but my husband and I have been eating less meat lately. It's expensive to eat meat! Also, I feel like it's often healthier to eat foods where a vegetable or bean is the main dish. Plus, vegetables taste good.