Sunday, April 11, 2010

Opening Up My Blog To Other Writers

There are a fair amount of hits per week on this blog, getting close to 1000 per week (I know many of you are that per day but... you probably live far more interesting lives than I do).

Anyway, I thought maybe it might be fun to open up my blog, once per week to another author.

If you would like to submit your writing to be posted here, along with a link to your blog, website, ebay, etc, send me an email at:

adoc2be@yahoo.com

My preference would be ideas on med school, pre med, political related to medicine, nursing v. doctoring, MD v DO v PA v NP v DN (or whatever they are going to call a PhD in Nursing), dogs, cats, rescue, volunteering, community service, or you know, if you just have a huge contract for someone with my background, that'd be awesome too!

Any writing containing utter profanity, anything not PG-13 rated, will be ignored and deleted. If you'd be embarrassed to have your mother or your father reading it, don't send it my way. :)

Anyway, we'll see how it goes. And no, this doesn't mean others will write this blog it just means that one time per week I'm brainless and lacking any creative energy to post something and maybe on that day, I'd channel someone else's energy and writing thereby giving them a shout-out and exposure to his/her site.

Make it a great day!

2 comments:

Slamdunk said...

1,000 a week? I'd say that is fantastic.

Sounds like fun with the guest bloggers.

A Doc 2 Be said...

I figured it was a means to have regular readers get their material read on more than one site, with a pointer back to their site. Cross-polination I think :)