Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Gen Chem Exam

I'm screwed. Really screwed. Nothing like having a blast for 3 days, and not like I didn't deserve to have some quality fun time, but I'm really hosed, screwed... and mad at myself. Sort of. T - 17 hours... eee gad!

Gen chem is less than 2 weeks from being forever finished in my life (save for the MCAT which ironically, doesn't scare me).

But I have yet to finish the first chapter problems, let alone the 2nd and 3rd. I started the problem sets before my life went to hell and a hand basket (I know, when did that exactly happen? has it not been happening for almost 3 years now?)... but dang, I've not been this ill-prepared for an exam in ... 30 years.

Back to OMDG's advice: twice and honestly, with Concerta coursing through my head, I'll be fine. Just really hate feeling screwed!

1 comment:

Slamdunk said...

I hope you are able to find time to prepare adequately. Just getting started again and submerging yourself in that may help.

Good skill with the upcoming exam.