Thursday, July 15, 2010

If I Were Just 20 Years Younger

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING A PREMED

Anyone else think that Prince Harry is now far more handsome than Prince William? (pictures courtesy of People.com; and picture of William is old!)


If only I were:

1) low level royalty lineage (instead of my family, according to family lore (LIES), that we are responsible for starting WW I as my great great grandfather was the head of the Prussian guard who failed to secure the life of Archduke Ferdinand)

2) wealthy with small republic named after my family (hahaha - stop - hahahaha, can't breathe!!!)

3) connected (as in beyond internet and dicey People magazine)

This avid Princess Di fan is very much impressed with how her two youngsters turned out... now for a royal wedding again :)

3 comments:

PACSman said...

The one holding the dog seems normal but one holding the lamb...I'm not sure if I wanna go there...(laugh)

PACSMan

A Doc 2 Be said...

Pacs, This is a family friendly blog - or used to be!!!

hahahaha

ForeverRhonda said...

Which one is which? The one with the dog is okay.