Monday, September 20, 2010

Make That PhD

Meeting is set for Thursday afternoon for me to discuss doctoral programs.  First thing the coordinator said (not a PhD) is that most of the time the people already have their masters in public health before pursuing the PhD program.

Eeek!  I don't want to get a master's degree then doctoral... ick.  Nothing wrong with master's degree and if I were ooooohhhh, about 15 years younger, I'd go that route and then M.D.

Sigh.  I will figure this out.

Oh, and I have a possible job opportunity working in marketing for a big company!  :D

For AJ



Or this one from Andrea Bocelli - who I got see perform live at the closing ceremonies of the 2006 Winter Olympics in Torino, Italy. Amazing voice, amazing man.

1 comment:

Old MD Girl said...

That's actually true. One of the reasons I applied to MD-PhD was because of that. Actually, I'm not sure that a place with a really good PhD in Epi program would have admitted me. (My PhD in Epi program is very new and geared mostly towards clinicians.)