Sunday, November 14, 2010

Homemade Apple Pie

Fresh Granny Smith apples, ground cinnamon, nutmeg dash, crumble topping with butter, maple sugar, more cinnamon, and brown sugar, held together with flour and the apple's own juices... I'm being domestic tonight.

Roast in the oven, garlic roasted basil strewn Yukon gold potatoes to boot; my son is going to have a feast tonight.

With 10" of snow on the ground, the roads are still slick and while I'm not entirely uncomfortable driving in it, I am in the little Mariner that has no traction, no weight, and no steering... So, we're staying home. Putting a puzzle together, and figuring out what classes HE is going to take in the spring.

One thing for sure is going right in my life, and that is the direction and hope my son has been showing.

Finally! Something to be very positive about!

No comments: