Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cuteness, Puppy Breath, Slice of Heaven

I think I just, as I typed that heading, figured out what to name the puppy:

So, dear readers, I give you Great Dane puppies ...
Settling in for a long nap post-breakfast, big chunky pup wonders where to plunk her awesomeness...


and of course, the best place is with her siblings, or on top of them...


And little puppy having no part in nap time, explored the tunnel without any concern for the weirdo with black thing mounted to her face.

4 comments:

Slamdunk said...

Ahhh, what a cute crew.

A Doc 2 Be said...

Ha! That's only 1/2 of the pups (13 in all!!)

They are c-u-t-e!

Doctor Blondie said...

I was considering whether I should follow you or not. Then I saw the puppies. Sold. How can I NOT follow someone who has great dane puppies?

Greetings,
Blondie.

A Doc 2 Be said...

Welcome Blondie - it's been a whale of a ride :)

If there's something you'd like to read about, let me know - always open to suggestions.