Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Okay, It Is Official

He is mine.  Love him, and it shall always be that way despite the torn down comforter, the shredded squeaky toys, the electronic cords tucked into a wicker basket chewed to pieces, the toys strewn about the house, and the gnarled shoes... he is mine...

I have seen many sides of people and this particular side, I hope to never see again.  It is ugly, it was unnecessary, it was beyond cruel.

So, instead of ruminating in that quagmire of crap I will instead rejoice in the homecoming of my new beloved:

Bentley.

3 comments:

Old MD Girl said...

AD2B,

This is all fine and good, but you really need to post pictures.

A Doc 2 Be said...

I will be doing so, have to find a time when he's not trying to mount Hope! ah for the love of a 6 month old dane puppy :)

Doctor Blondie said...

aw!!