Wednesday, June 8, 2011

You Know Who You Are

And thank you.

At lunch yesterday, a former colleague of mine asked why I no longer wanted to be a vice president, or why I no longer wanted to do the "grand" things I did before; and then after listening the whole story of my former life, how I survived the last 3.5 years without heavy medication or tempting Newton's Laws of gravity by jumping off a bridge.

I told her that I still believe most people are solid, still get the greater good, still understand and still have a heart.

Today, my belief was reaffirmed.  The individual has no idea how much the action meant; similar to the lady at my credit union just simply saying, "Go get your truck" ...

Step by step my life is being rebuilt thanks to a few souls who reaffirm the humanity in humans.

Thank you!

No comments: