Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I'll Admit It

I'm still bummed.  Could not get the exam score out of my head.  I know what I need to do:

  1. get the problems done earlier, not the week prior to the exam; which means starting tonight... not tomorrow night despite that there is a major biology lab exam this week
  2. don't rush to get through the exam; take my time, answer each question as asked, don't put down information not requested
  3. make the weekend before the exam ALL about review, not finalizing the problems
  4. read, and re-read all the handouts; this one thing probably would have gotten me another 14 points on the exam alone - I just thought I'd memorized the pka table and the groups to make each pka and I'd be fine
Still, knowing what I have to do from this point forward, doesn't help quell the sickening feeling of disappointment and disgust in my stomach.

No comments: