Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Seriously Tired, Down 6#

Without trying and WITH staying hydrated over the last 5 days, I've lost about 6 pounds.  I think know I forgot to eat more than the meezely donut in the morning, and the cookies-cream candy bar mid-afternoon.  Getting home late at night, I've been too tired to cook, and certainly too tired to drive to icky fast food (used to love Wendy's chili but they changed something at our local one and it tastes like cardboard now).

Anyway, I'm tired.  Have a major biology lab exam this Friday, back at ochem tonight to stay ahead as we head into reactions now; at work; at school; found some soup and cottage cheese; back to school; then home.  To sleep.

Ah yes, that thing I call a bed.

"Hello, Bed.  How are you these days?"

2 comments:

Lynda Halliger-Otvos said...

Cheering you on as you try to get thru this miasma of testing and all that other stuff you have to do.

What did Wendy’s do to their chili !~? I used to open those little restaurants all over the Florida East Coast back in the 70’s when we were still trying to invent the car !~The chili was the one good thing on the menu

A Doc 2 Be said...

@ Lynda, no idea what they did to the chili - it used to be a bit spicy. The cup I had a few weeks ago was bland, "dry" and pasty tasting.

Thanks for the support!