Sunday, December 1, 2013

Former Slaughter Bound Chevalier Needs Help

Please consider donating to help this poor horse.

After weeks of the lameness not easing up, I had the vet come to xray him.

Chevy has been bone on bone for a long time.  It is akin to our knee joints rubbing on each other, except, we don't bear the kind of weight that a horse does and it is not proportionate to a human either.

Link To Chevy's Fund

Please watch his video.  I will be updating it soon as well with his xrays and other ideas that people are doing for fundraising.

Thank you!





2 comments:

Slamdunk said...

Sounds like a great cause--checking the video for Chevy out now.

I hope you and your family had a lovely Christmas.

NP Odyssey said...

A doc 2 be,
How are you doing, still in Florida? Which is good with the current cold snap in Minny.
Been really busy trying to get a regular job with benefits. Although I love the San Francisco area, after some experience I might head back to the Midwest.