I think I got one, or am darn close... calmest I've ever been on a test save for the ones where I was too drunk to care back in the '80s.
Think I'll celebrate with a manicure (I know, I shunned them before but seriously, I DO like manicured nails), a dye job on my not-so-blond-brown-gray hair, and maybe some Latisse for my eyelashes.
Also included: teeth whitening, maybe a little Edamame from Pei Wei, AND a little time with my beloved son playing his favorite game (and kicking his butt at it).
Yes, I'm going to spoil myself and you know what?!
I deserve it!
Make it a great day!
3 comments:
Congrats on the test--that is one of those super feelings that can't be replicated.
With a little bit of grace from the point granting professor, I got a solid "A"... no matter what, a high "B" ... given that I completely panicked about 2/3 way through, I'm good.
Baby steps! (And manicures!)
That's awesome! I like manicured nails too! We deserve to be pampered...just a little bit!
Post a Comment