
Storm's incision, 3 days post-op

You can see the length of the incision - from stem to stern.

Typical Great Dane sleeping position, he's got his feet in the air! This is when I *knew* he might actually pull through;

There is no better sign of a healthy great dane than one looking like this - completely, utterly at peace, upside down, feet in the air, stretching out.
3 comments:
Glad to hear he is recovering and that he knows how to make himself at home.
Ty! He's not quite out of the woods as he is still being medicated for stomach issues BUT the good part is, mostly he will eat... as long as I add in the cottage cheese!
I am glad to see storm is feeling better! Keep up the good work! Enjoy that beautiful boy that you have, There is nothing like the love of a dane.
~Tucker the blue dane's Mom~
Post a Comment