I'm screwed. Really screwed. Nothing like having a blast for 3 days, and not like I didn't deserve to have some quality fun time, but I'm really hosed, screwed... and mad at myself. Sort of. T - 17 hours... eee gad!
Gen chem is less than 2 weeks from being forever finished in my life (save for the MCAT which ironically, doesn't scare me).
But I have yet to finish the first chapter problems, let alone the 2nd and 3rd. I started the problem sets before my life went to hell and a hand basket (I know, when did that exactly happen? has it not been happening for almost 3 years now?)... but dang, I've not been this ill-prepared for an exam in ... 30 years.
Back to OMDG's advice: twice and honestly, with Concerta coursing through my head, I'll be fine. Just really hate feeling screwed!
1 comment:
I hope you are able to find time to prepare adequately. Just getting started again and submerging yourself in that may help.
Good skill with the upcoming exam.
Post a Comment