~ Some People Dream. Some People Do. (TM)
I love big dawgs...
Storm was my soul.Bentley is my heartmender.
OMG, that boy is big. He still looks puppyish in that one picture, how old is he? I want a lab again so bad, but not until after school. :(
@ NP great danes don't really mature until at least two... and some never do remaining silly puppies their entire lives (ala Storm)
Oh, and for sizing purposes:I am 6'1", 150, size 6 :)He is a big boy - if he extended himself in the one picture, I bet he'd be about 6'4"
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love big dawgs...
Storm was my soul.
Bentley is my heartmender.
OMG, that boy is big. He still looks puppyish in that one picture, how old is he? I want a lab again so bad, but not until after school. :(
@ NP great danes don't really mature until at least two... and some never do remaining silly puppies their entire lives (ala Storm)
Oh, and for sizing purposes:
I am 6'1", 150, size 6 :)
He is a big boy - if he extended himself in the one picture, I bet he'd be about 6'4"
Post a Comment