hello! I have been reading your blog today and was very impressed by your energy to get back to your dream!... so like you, my journey is a big non-trad.. but I was recently accepted to Columbia's post-bac premed program and I really want to go. I am in my early twenties, recent college graduate with an art degree. I have been too afraid to pursue my dreams so far, and a big reason is financial (and the other f word failure:P). How are you paying for your pre-reqs? and How are you financing your med school? thank you so much for any advice you have, I really appreciate it so much! and good luck~!
1 comment:
hello! I have been reading your blog today and was very impressed by your energy to get back to your dream!...
so like you, my journey is a big non-trad.. but I was recently accepted to Columbia's post-bac premed program and I really want to go. I am in my early twenties, recent college graduate with an art degree. I have been too afraid to pursue my dreams so far, and a big reason is financial (and the other f word failure:P). How are you paying for your pre-reqs? and How are you financing your med school? thank you so much for any advice you have, I really appreciate it so much! and good luck~!
Post a Comment