"Ad2b, I think you should make time to see me before the next exam. I have these times available. Please let me know which one you'd like."
Hm. I AM the naughty child!!! Nothing has changed :) My desk is not outside the doorway but that same feeling of "oh god, I'm a
So, I'm seeing him after class, before review session #1 (and attending that as well as the review session #2).
Study focus for today:
1) Enzyme mechanics for serine proteases specifically, chymotrypsin
2) Enzyme mechanics for other proteases studied, specifically: aspartic and ....
3) Drawing of molecules and knowing their properties: sugars, nucleic acids
4) Write different types of enzyme inhibition: competitive, non-competitive
5) Draw the amino acids again along with their properties
6) Understand how to estimate Michaelis-Menten curves and its inverse LB; not the math behind it but how to estimate the answer given data
If I can get through that today (easy??) then I can focus the remainder of the time on solidifying my knowledge before the exam next TH.
That "F" has forced me to hunker down, much like I did in ochem.
I just didn't want to "taste" that again and surely, HATE disappointing the professor.
5 comments:
I hate being in the "dog house." At least he knows that you can do better. You will do better!
How'd the other students do on the take home?
The average was 88%... I got... 30% or so less.
Ouch! Yeah, I would have been upset. Darn your job!
I have a feeling that you will do very well from here on out. I'm sending study dust your way! :)
I LOVE study dust :D. Ty!!!
Study dust will make your studying pleasant and you will retain 100% of the material. ;)
You're welcome! :)
Post a Comment