Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bronx Zoo -

You've heard about it, you've read about it maybe with slithering shivers ascending up your spine.

But did you know that according to a poll at NY Post, 16% of those polled WOULD go into an exhibit with the deadly snake on the loose.

Who needs healthcare reform, just send those dolts to the zoo!

Still scratching my head.  The choices to answer the question were:

Yes, still go into the snake exhibit.  (16%)
No, I would not go into the exhibit. (82%)
I don't know, if I would go or not.  (2%)

I want a "hell no" - that would be my choice!

2 comments:

Emma said...

omg sooo scary! Snakes absolutely freak me out!!!! EEEK.

Red Stethoscope said...

Lol...maybe the ones who would go in are hardcore snake hunters! I grew up in S. Florida (by the way, land of all six deadly snakes indigenous to the US...fun!) and my high school science teacher told me about her husband killing a rattlesnake in their yard by grabbing it by its tail and cracking it like a whip. He basically just broke its spine and that was his solution. So anyway, I am assuming that some are braver about these things than others. :) (And yes, "a rattlesnake was in my yard" IS a common phrase in S. Florida...)