Tuesday, February 23, 2010

And Then, The Doctor Called

Wrote me a little email actually: "Wanna come shadow?"

Three little words spoken by someone carrying two little initials at the end of his name.

Three little words and a smile crosses my face.

Three little words and I remember why the chemistry exam matters.

Three little words, two little initials.

I really am on this path, aren't I?!

My response was just a big grin with a thank you and "Of course!!" This doc is awesome. His patients love him, the city loves him, and I can only imagine how his wife and child feel. What a great man and with three little words:

he made my day! :D

5 comments:

Ella said...

Yay! Happy for you. Thats the stuff that keeps you going!

Slamdunk said...

Time well spent. Before retiring, my father-in-law the MD did lots of that. He enjoyed it from the other side as well.

Old MD Girl said...

That's awesome. Have a good time.

PACSMan said...

As I've said time and again, things always happen for a reason...and in this case helps keep the dream alive.
You go girl- I'm happy for ya...

XE said...

Sweet! I'm so excited for you! I'm hoping to one day get up the nerve to ask one of the docs at the hospital if they wouldn't mind me tagging along...