Monday, August 2, 2010

Much Ado About Nada

Hope all of you are well!

Just really swamped at the moment, trying to invigorate a career once thought dead. Have had some hits on my interest level in certain consulting jobs, current contract employer is looking for me as well - they have great tuition reimbursement plans... just not sure they want to send a compliance auditor to med school :)

The elderly couple's situation is being monitored. It is likely they will be reimbursed in full for what they lost as the good banker kept track of what was in the jug - not by coin serial number but by date and amount.

Mom is recovering although not quite as quickly as I'd like her to. She's learning to eat less and keep her weight down which should help alleviate the pain in her hips as well as her glucose levels.

Life is stabilizing for me. If one of the jobs come through, I'll be registered shortly for fall semester... and the drum beat continues.

Make it a great day!

No comments: