An opportunity to work with clinical researcher has arisen. It would not pay overly well, but enough to keep the cave's roof over my son's and my head. In addition, I believe I would be working directly with the PIs in helping them through grant funding requests, payments, and newsletters.
I'm excited! What a perfect way for me to work and still go to school!! Sitting in o-chem today, the professor walked by as I was working on some really easy Lewis structures, and then commented to the entire classroom:
Many of you are starting in the wrong place making carbon be the central atom in the molecule. It should be oxygen. I looked down, and sure enough, mine was right, including the resonance structure.
Oh... how glad I am to leave gen chem behind! I did very well on the ACS exam for gen chem but man, I love ochem. Love it!
So, looking for a contract; looking for a way to still keep the cave over my head, and the path to medical school still lit.
Aside from the centipedes I routinely wake up to in the morning, or the spiders, or the red bugs - do not know what they are and have never seen before - I do not overly mind living in a small house... it is the end goal that matters, not the here and now.
Make yours a great day! I'm ever hopeful (again).
1 comment:
Have to agree - organic chemistry is pretty awesome. Glad to hear you're back working towards your goal. Best of luck to you.
Post a Comment