~ Some People Dream. Some People Do. (TM)
I guess this is yet another example of where my liberal arts degree fails me.
diabetic ketoacidosis
SD - haha! Me too - K - no :)
I'd say either indigestion or a heart attack.But I've got a liberal arts degree too, so I'm not good.
EKG being negative means no heart attack :)Indigestion was ruled out when the Pepcid did not work :)Keep trying!! Great guesses!
Okay. How about an asthma attack? That can make your chest hurt and feel nauseous.
Pancreatitis? Biliary colic? Aortic dissection?
Or pericarditis? Are we allowed to ask questions? What does the CXR show? What are the vitals?
Aortic rupture
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I guess this is yet another example of where my liberal arts degree fails me.
diabetic ketoacidosis
SD - haha! Me too -
K - no :)
I'd say either indigestion or a heart attack.
But I've got a liberal arts degree too, so I'm not good.
EKG being negative means no heart attack :)
Indigestion was ruled out when the Pepcid did not work :)
Keep trying!! Great guesses!
Okay. How about an asthma attack? That can make your chest hurt and feel nauseous.
Pancreatitis? Biliary colic? Aortic dissection?
Or pericarditis?
Are we allowed to ask questions? What does the CXR show? What are the vitals?
Aortic rupture
Post a Comment