Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fall Term :D

Am thinking of taking these:

American Indian Studies (UD humanities class and an area that I think would be interesting given my rural family practice desire)

Biochem (UD, and only if I take organic 1 this summer which would conflict with physics or biology which I'd like to knock out)

Physics (LD, if I don't take over the summer; both physics 1 and 2)

Organic (UD, but only if I take physics this summer; and then it would knock out biochem until spring)

Pharmacology (UD, medications and the diseases the meds treat; specifically designed for pre-meds and pre-pharms)

That would leave the following for next spring:

Organic 2 (considering whether or not I took organic 1 during summer or fall; possibly could be done with organic 2 in fall :D :D :D)

Genetics or Microbiology

MCAT PREP CLASS - thinking Princeton but really like EK books so far (they've likewise helped clarify principles I did not quite grasp in chemistry class)

Which finally leads me to... LE GASP... applying to med school... assuming, of course, I don't end up with a slew of dreaded "B"'s... erghhh... must-not-go-there-headache-sets-in...

Let the dream REALLY begin!

2 comments:

mdodyssey said...

Best of luck to you! The whole process of scheduling classes and and everything else around the other things in life can be a real challenge. It's good that you're starting early and planning ahead.

ForeverRhonda said...

I've started looking at classes. I can sign up on the 8th at 3 p.m. I get to do mine and my fiance's schedule. I am trying to knock out some math this fall, I even put myself on the tutoring schedule to be called when availability is listed! And I hate math.