Friday, April 9, 2010

Sorry...

So, apparently my venting on a fairly anonymous forum has upset a few folks and they have quit being regular readers. For that, I apologize. I'm trying to keep my blog helpful and insightful. Helpful in giving links, ideas, etc and insightful with how hard this journey is on an emotional, mental, and physical level.

Sometimes, I overstep my boundaries.

Hope you will continue to read and just give me a little nudge when I've gone too far.

Make it a great day!

4 comments:

ForeverRhonda said...

It's YOUR blog. If you want to vent then go ahead and vent. This is YOUR space. If people don't like it then that is THEIR issue. Let them go. Don't apologize for letting your frustrations out here.

A Doc 2 Be said...

Thank you, Rhonda! And Thanks for continuing to read!! :D

Slamdunk said...

I used to worry that I would offend a reader if I took a side on an issue or showed any attitude at all. I then realized that I'll never be able to please anyone.

So in sum, I echo Rhonda in saying this is your blog and something I enjoy reading. Keep up the good writing and vent when you feel like it.

Elizabeth said...

It's your blog... and it is as simple as that.